- An online Blackjack game starts with each player at the table placing their bets;
- Then, each participating player is initially dealt two cards, face up. That doesn’t matter, because it’s a game where you play against the dealer (casino) and not against the others;
- The dealer is the other to receive two cards, one face up and one face down; Then, each player can choose one of four alternatives:
- Asking to receive more cards (so-called hits): if you have a game where the sum is far from 21, the player can ask for more cards;
- Hold (called the stand): the player who is satisfied with his hand only has to indicate to the dealer that he will hold his cards. This usually happens when the sum is close to or has reached 21;
- Double the bet (so-called double down): if you have an interesting hand, the player can choose to double the bet, thus receiving only one more card;
- Splitting a pair (called a split): if the first two cards dealt are identical, the player can split them and play separate hands.
The central objective of Blackjack is to reach a sum of 21 or as close to it, without going over this numerical limit.
But how does online Blackjack card counting work? It’s simple:
- Cards 2 to 9: their value is the card number itself;
- Cards of 10, jacks (J), queens (Q) and kings (K): value equal to 10;
- The Ace (A): the most important card in Blackjack, it can have a value of 1 or 11 (soft hand), being defined by the player;
For example, if a player has an ace and a 5, he can have both a six and a 16 value. It depends on your choice.
In short, whoever gets closer to 21 than the dealer wins.
If the sum is exactly 21, the so-called blackjack takes place. In this scenario, the player automatically wins on any other bet except one other blackjack.
Now that you know the basics of Blackjack, just look for one of the best online casinos to have fun. And have, of course, the chance to earn real money.
How to win at Blackjack
After registering at one of the best online casinos, you can start playing.
Pay attention to choose the desired variant of Blackjack online. But, if you choose the traditional 21, just follow the dynamics explained above. There’s not much secret, it’s pure math.
The goal is to have the highest value hand and not go over 21.
The player loses if the number is exceeded unless the dealer does the same. In this case, if there is a so-called dealer bust, the player takes the round.
If the player beats the dealer’s hand, he takes double the bet (1 – 1), but that’s if he has a sum of 21 or less. Now, if the player has a blackjack, he takes the bet amount and half more (1.5 – 1).
If you still have questions about how to play Blackjack online, be aware that some of the best online casinos offer good guides. They will serve for users to learn the rules in full.
FAQ about Online Casino
How do I register with an online casino?
- Click on the link we provide
- Enter your data, such as name, address and email
- Create a password to secure your account
- Enjoy the welcome bonus
- start playing
Can I make deposits and withdrawals easily at an online casino?
If it is trustworthy, like the ones mentioned in the text, yes. For that:
- Create your account
- Then see what the deposit possibilities are
- For withdrawals, choose the one that makes it easier for the money to reach your hands
Do I need to play an online casinos for real money?
No, you can play in cashless rooms. For that:
- First, create your account normally
- No deposit required.
- Look for the free options. The normal thing for bingo, roulette and card games is to have rooms open at certain times. In slots there are also free options
- play and have fun
Can I play on mobile?
Casinos are increasingly investing in the mobile experience. And playing online casino on mobile and tablet is very easy:
- First, create your account, on your mobile or computer, at the online casino of choice
- Then, access the casino through the browser, or if you have it, through the app
- Finally, start playing, whether it’s in the free rooms or making a deposit to play for real money.